Program your remote to control your TV using the instructions below.Setup TV Control Using Code Search
- Press the TV POWER key.
- Press and hold SETUP until the TV POWER key blinks twice.
- 2 BLINKS = SUCCESS
- 1 LONG BLINK = Failure
- Type 9-9-1
- Press Channel + Button (CH+) repeatedly until TV turns ON or OFF
- Press SETUP key to save working code.
1) Press the Menu key on your remote control and arrow to the Settings tab. Press OK on your remote.
2) Enter your Password, arrow to OK and press OK.
3) Arrow to the Parental Control section and highlight Change, press OK.
This takes you to the Users tab. Here ratings for Movies, TV and Content are set up along with Unlock Timeout. Each Movie/TV rating has a drop-down menu for age appropriate programming. The Content ratings work in addition to the Movie and TV ratings and let you block unwanted content such as sex or violence.
TIP: The Unlock Timeout lets you deactivate the Parental Controls for 30 minutes to 3 hours and after that time will automatically reactivate parental controls.
4) To choose your Movie settings, press OK and a drop-down menu will appear. Select the desired rating and press OK. Next you can do the same for TV Ratings and Unlock Timeout.
5) Next, arrow to Content Rating. Select the ratings you want to block, press OK and a checkmark will appear. To remove the content rating press OK again.
6) Ensure that the Enable Parental Control box is checked. If it is not checked, Parental Control is not enabled.
7) Arrow to Done and press OK, which takes you back to the Preferences tab. Arrow down to OK and press OK. You will be returned to your program.
NOTE: Any Parental Controls set will only take effect if you check the Enable Parental Controls option on the Main Account and exit the Preferences tab via the OK button. Otherwise, the default setting is in effect, allowing the viewing of all programs regardless of settings for individual User accounts.
1) Press the Menu key on your remote control and arrow to the Settings tab. Press the OK key on your remote.
2) Input your Password, arrow to OK and press the OK key on your remote. If the electronic keyboard appears, just press the
OK on your remote again.
TIP – all accounts are set to default “0”.
3) Arrow to the Users tab and press OK.
4) Arrow to Add, press OK.
5) Arrow to New Login and press OK to display a digital keyboard.
6) Use your remote’s Arrow keys and the OK key to enter a Login Name. When done, arrow to Enter on the digital keyboard and press OK. The new Login Name will appear in the box.
7) Arrow to and choose the desired Movie Rating for this User and press OK.
8) Now, arrow to and choose the desired TV Rating and press OK.
9) Arrow to and enter New Password, OK.
10) Arrow to Confirm Password and reenter what you typed in the New Password field, OK.
11) Arrow to Allowance. If you would like to set a spending limit for Pay per View events and movies, enter the amount and press OK. This field is optional.
12) Arrow down to Submit and press OK.
To restore TV viewing, press the Menu button on the remote twice.
1) Press the Menu key on your remote control and arrow to the Favorites tab. Press the OK key on your remote.
Choose – Allows you to change the current favorites list.
Edit – Allows you to edit a favorites list.
Create – Allows you to create a favorites list.
Delete – Allows you to delete a favorites list.
Cancel – Allows you to exit the menu system.
|Button used to turn ON/OFF Set Top Box.|
|Button used to turn ON/OFF TV.|
|Allows you to jump to the desired channel.|
|Press to bring up the Menu Bar. Here you can setup parental conrols, update passwords, view favorites, see how to contact us and more! See above for instructions.|
|Press to cycle through the on screen guide and favorites lists.|
|Press to bring up information on the current program. (Twice for more information)|
|Shows previous / next day in view guide.|
|Press to move around a menu.|
|Press to confirm a command.|
|Press to move a full page up or down.|
|When in the interactive guide, choose “Favorite channels” from the on-screen menu. Pressing the blue FAV button on a selected channel will add it to your list of favorite channels.
When out of the interactive guide, pressing FAV will scroll through your list of favorite channels that you stored through the interactive guide.
|Press to exit to live TV.|
|Press to show DVR Menu.|
|Press to enable/disable closed captioning.|
|Press to show Caller ID Menu.|
|Press to increase/Decrease Volume.|
|Press to turn off audio.|
|Press to change to previously tuned channel.|
|Press to change channels & scroll a full page in the Guide.|
|DVR function- Replays last few seconds of DVR recorded program (DVR only)|
|DVR function- Displays on-screen list DVR recorded programs (DVR only)|
|Press to return to live TV.|
|Swaps the tuner in the Dual Tuner DVR, so that you can watch one program and record another at the same time. (DVR only)|
|In recorded video, stops playback.|
|Pauses cable and DVR.|
|Plays cable and DVR.|
|Press to rewind video in 4x, 15x, 60x or 300x speed.|
|Press to record in live TV or the Guide.|
|Press to fast forward video in 4x, 15x, 60x or 300x speed.|
My remote is not working at all or not working correctly.
1. Batteries. Often the batteries are the problem with a remote that is not responding, check to make sure that the batteries are fresh and put in correctly. The standard Nsight Remote takes 2 AA batteries. The black universal remote takes 2 AA Batteries.
2. Your remote may be in the wrong mode. (STB & TV) To control the Set Top Box, make sure that you press “STB”. To control the TV (Turn OFF/ON), make sure that you press “TV”.
3. Something could be blocking the way. Make sure that you are pointing the remote directly at the Set Top Box or TV, and that there is nothing blocking this path.
My program guide is not showing all of the channels
1. Try pressing the “Guide” button until you see the “All” tab at the top of the channel guide. This is changing your view of channels to display all the channels instead of the channels on a favorites list or just the subscribed channels.
Other TV Resources