Nsight Telservices wants to help you stay connected no matter the circumstances. That’s why Nsight Telservices offers Lifeline plans – a federally subsidized program that phone and internet services to qualified low-income individuals. This is not a free service. But Lifeline customers do receive a reduced rate on their monthly plan. For more information about Lifeline Assistance from Nsight, call 920-617-7000 or stop by a Nsight Telservices retail location.
To qualify for Lifeline, you must participate in one of the following Federal Programs or through your income (annual income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines).
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Social Security (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
Tribal Specific Programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (only households that meet the income qualifying standard)
Lifeline is limited to one eligible discount per household.
Wisconsin Authorization Form