Nsight Telservices Scholarship
Nsight Telservices is proud to present six $1200 scholarships to graduating high school seniors in our service area. Our scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience and an essay on community impact. Financial need is not considered.
• The applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
• The applicant must have a minimum of 75 volunteer hours.
• The parent, guardian or applicant must be an Nsight Telservices or Cellcom customer.
• The applicant must be a high school senior who will graduate in the spring of the current school year.
• The applicant must attend a high school within the Nsight Telservices operating area.
– Appleton School District, Florence, Neenah School District, Niagara, Notre Dame Academy, Oconto/Oconto Falls, Pulaski, Shawano or Two Rivers High Schools
• Nsight Employees and employees of Cellcom agents and dependents of employees and agents are not eligible.
• Applications are due March 15, 2017
• Winners will be notified by June 15, 2017
• Checks will be distributed by August 15, 2017
Our Dedication Makes a Real Difference
Complete customer and community commitment.
The NSIGHT DIFFERENCE For more than a century, Nsight Telservices has stayed true to the foundation it was built on: putting customers first. This means delivering exceptional care at every touch point, while also maintaining a close pulse on consumers’ ever-evolving wants and needs.
Guided by the belief that we must give back to the communities we are privileged to serve, our team members forge strong community partnerships. We support, both financially and with in-kind contributions, a wide range of non-profit organizations each year.
Our success depends on the success of the communities we live in and work in. That’s why at Nsight Telservices we carefully review every donation request we receive and reach out to other organizations whose missions align with our efforts.
Contributions (either cash or-in-kind): Copperfest, Abrams Days, Assumption BVM School, USA Nationals Curling Championship Tournament, Pulaski and Oconto Chamber of Commerce, Pulaski Area Swim Club Polka Trot 5k Run/Walk, Pulaski Youth Soccer Club, Pulaski Reds Baseball, Hofa Park Baseball Panthers, Fairview Elementary School, Pulaski High School Post Prom, Pulaski Red Raider Sports Booster Club, Glenbrook Elementary, American Legion Baseball, Oconto Falls FFA Alumni, St. Anthony School, ACS Relay for Life-Oconto County, Oconto Kiwanis Club 5k and Half Marathon