Information and Support
Nsight Telservices offers text-to-speech services on the IPTV channel guides to provide accessibility options for our customers who are blind or visually impaired.
For more information or to request Nsight Telservices audible text-to-speak device:
The audible text-to-speech is currently available only on the Amino 650 Set Top Box. This feature will read the title, channel number and network, and rating as you change the channel or as you scroll over a new selection in the guide. The functionality also speaks the numbers as they are entered into the remote both inside and outside of the guide. The feature audibly states “Exit” as you hit exit to leave the guide.
- Press MENU button on your remote control.
- Select SETTINGS from the Main Menu.
- Enter PASSWORD (normally “0”) and hit OK button on remote.
- Scroll down to HARDWARE SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to TEXT-TO-SPEECH and hit OK on remote.
- Scroll up or down to ENABLE or DISABLE the feature.
- Press OK button on remote when you have made your selection.
- Scroll down to SUBMIT and press OK on the remote.
- You will get a message stating “Data is submitted and saved!” Press OK on your remote to close that window.
Scroll down to EXIT and press OK on remote to exit Menu.