Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) is a nationally-ranked, two-year public college serving approximately 42,000 students annually, with:
- 700 full-time employees
- 1,000 adjunct instructors
- 3 campuses (Green Bay, Marinette and Sturgeon Bay)
- 5 regional learning centers (Crivitz, Luxemburg, Niagara, Oconto Falls, and Shawano)
- 3 locations providing resources for high school students, community members and entrepreneurs
In 2008 the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) was renovating a building to serve as its new headquarters in Greenville, Wisconsin.
But…there was a sizeable stumbling block in the construction process:
- many major telecommunications providers don’t cover the geographic area
- others only delivered limited service
The efforts to get Internet and phone service to the new location were further thwarted by:
- the lack of responsiveness from major carriers
- exorbitant pricing for provisioning service
A one-stop solution for customers’ high-quality, highly customized printing needs, on everything from paper to wood to glass.
- Recent acquisition of three businesses: Green Bay Blue, Door County Pulse, Prestige
- Commercial printer since 1931; Nsight partner since 2003
- 2083 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54301
Tammy Brzeczkowski expanded her 1-person graphic design shop into a marketing powerhouse featuring website design and social media.
- 10 employees
- Business-to-business marketing partner
- Serving a 100-mile radius around Pulaski
- 1142 Mountain Bay Drive, Pulaski, WI 54162