Safe Options for Your Retail Experience
Serving our customers at retail locations
- We are shortening store hours.
- Monday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- Due to the rapidly changing situation, we encourage you to visit nsighttel.com before going to an Nsight Telservices store. We will keep an up-to-date list of open stores on our website.
Keeping our Retail Environment Safe
- Nsight Telservices retail stores are only serving customers through curbside assistance at this time. Please call the location from your car when you arrive and our sales team will assist you in selecting the products you need. We will deliver documentation to your vehicle. These transactions can also be completed over the phone by calling 800-826-5215.
- Customer equipment returns will also be handled via curbside assistance. Please call the location when you arrive.
- No bill payments are being accepted in store. Please use the payment option that is most convenient for you:
- Online via SmartHub on nsighttel.com
- Via phone 800-826-5215
- Mailed to:
P.O. Box 7050
De Pere, WI 54115
- Our staff is disinfecting all displays, products, countertops, workstations and equipment numerous times throughout every business day. Sales consultants will use hand sanitizer before and after handling any customer device and wear cloth masks as recommended by the CDC.
- Nsight Telservices technicians will not be entering homes until at least May 26. If you have immediate internet needs, we will do our best to work with you on a temporary solution until a full installation can be completed. We continue to take precautionary measures, including avoiding close contact with customers, frequent hand washing and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.